Real-Time Analysis for Asset Based Lending
Optional Confirmation Module now Integrated
We didn't invent fraud, it will not go away,
but you can put up a better defense!
- Worried about Cat and Mouse games between the borrower and the lender?
- No time to go beyond trends from month to month?
- No time to look for exceptions in the underlying data?
- Are your borrowers slipping in some unusual invoices or creating fake accounts?
- Worried about fraud in Asset Based Lending?
- Want some additional peace of mind?
- Want analysis without the hours needed to get it done every time you get an aging?
- Want Operations and Account Managers investigate anomalies as reports come in?
- Want to perform trend and concentration analysis electronically?
- Want to do step down analysis at the debtor level?
- Want to confirm debtors by e-mail, fax, phone or postal mail?
- Want confirmations that are based on exceptions, rules and likely foul-play?
- Want to track confirmations?
- Want to get confirmation report summaries to assess your results?
- Want to log confirmations, reduce duplicate confirmations and summarize confirmation results?
- Want the ability to use the best tools on the market with fanatical customer support?
Unless you stopped making loans and started giving the
money away, the answer is probably YES to the above.
These are some of the concerns that the Asset Based Lending industry has shared for years. Our customers have been asking for a way to archive the AssetReader data to extract simple trends, comparative Borrowing Bases and concentration balances over time and pull more focused confirmations. The programmers wanted more database power (MS-SQL and Oracle) and of course, the programmers and owners wanted to invent more new stuff. With over 30 years of ABL experience, including audit, operations, fraud investigations, highly regarded ABL training classes and a desire to invent another new product, the FinSoft team has come up with something that the ABL industry has needed for years -- Easy to achieve
AssetArchive combines ongoing data analytics and business intelligence to "find the needle in the haystack of data." The integrated data, analytics and confirmation abilities make AssetArchive the most intelligent monitoring and confirmation tool in the ABL business. Achieve near factoring level monitoring without the labor costs.
Enhance your existing loan operations system with time saving
downloads, fraud detection techniques
and smarter confirmations.
|Downloaded data||Calculate ineligibles in minutes, age the reports correctly|
|Data details||Factoring-like details without the work and costs|
|Archive of AssetReader data||See trends, averages, variances and exceptions|
|Corporate wide access to reports||Originated in Operations, but available company wide|
|Concentration trends||Assess trends of concentrations over time|
|"Look Through" analysis||Look at combined Concentrations for your portfolio|
|New debtors||Identify new account debtors for more analysis|
|Test against invoice values||Highlight invoices that exceed certain parameters|
|Test against account debtor values||Highlight balances that exceed certain parameters|
|Track changes in the ineligible balances||Highlight material changes in the ineligible balances|
|Step-Down Testing||Aging and Per Debtor step-down analysis|
|Time and cost savings||Reduce preparation times for reports|
|Confirmations (optional module)||Risk based confirmations from AssetArchive data analytics sent by e-mail, fax, phone or mail. Custom letters for each Borrower, exclude certain debtors, exclude ineligible accounts and confirmation results tracking.|
|MS SQL or Oracle database||Robust support on your servers|
|.NET based software (32bit or 64 bit)||State-of-The-Art design, speed , deployment|
|More...||Call for a demonstration|
- A Pentium Class PC
- 4GB of Ram
- Windows-7 / Windows-8 / Windows-10
- MS SQL Server 2008 or higher or Oracle
- 50 GB Data Storage on a Server
- Mouse or Similar Pointing Device
"How Much Time Can You Save Today?" TM